“. . . .our success in all of our goals is directly tied to our solidarity. I will say it again; we must put aside any of the issues that may have divided us in the political cycle and, instead, focus on the workplace issues that we have in common. We must not allow the Rail Carriers to divide us with their efforts to blame our Unions when they mistreat their employees. We must remember that anyone who attacks your Union is attacking you and your livelihood. . . .”
- Dennis R. Pierce, BLE-T National President
The Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers and Trainman (BLE-T) Division 622 is a Labor Union that exists to promote and protect the rights, interests, and safety of its members through solidarity, representation, and education.
We represent individuals working for BNSF Railway as Locomotive Engineers or Trainman in Alliance Nebraska, and it's surrounding areas. We work on what was formerly knows as the Chicago, Burlington & Quincy (CB&Q) Line.
BLE-T Division 622 was chartered in 1903 and now has an active membership in excess of 250 Brothers and Sisters.
We are proud of our heritage, and continue to work hard to protect the future of our members and their families.
This website is to assist in sharing news and information with our members and co-workers.
LODGING / HOTEL ISSUES
TYE employees now have the ability to submit hotel comments online and even attach pictures.
Go to www.clclodging.com
- Click Login (located in the upper right hand corner)
- Under Traveler Login enter First Initial, Last Name and 7 digit BNSF ID #. You do not need the CLC card #. Click Submit
- In the upper right hand corner next to traveler name, click the message icon.
- Select CLC Main Menu
- Click hotel comment
- Indicate the City/state where the complaint occurred and click search.
- The hotel list will pull up, click select on the appropriate hotel
- Complete ALL fields and include any available pictures, submit comment.
VAN / TAXI ISSUES
If an issue arises while transporting in a van, empower yourself to take the safest course. For immediate safety concerns, please contact your local supervisor or the RIDE Satety Hotline at: 817-352-2828. General question can also be directed to: RIDEoperations@bnsf.com